Luis M. Alvarado, M.D., FACP
- Dr. Alvarado has been in our community for the last 25 years. He practices Internal Medicine (Medicine for Adult). He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- He obtained his Medical Degree in Dominican Republic in 1990 and trained in St. Elizabeth, New Jersey at St. Elizabeth Hospital under Seton Hall University in Internal Medicine. He did his fellowship at Tulane University School of Medicine in Clinical Pharmacology (Pharmacogenetics and pharmacokinetics).
- He is the Chief of Staff at Riverside Medical Center. He is member of Board of Trustees at Lakeview Regional Medical Center. He is the Vice-President of the the Louisina State Medical Society and the Council for Northshore for the American College of Physician. He is the Past President for the Washinton Parish Medical Society as well.
- He is on the Council Member for the Louisiana Emergency Response Network (LERN) in region 9.
- Chief of staff at Riverside Medical Center.
- President of the Louisiana State Medical Society for 2016
Every other Wednesday we have:
Dr. William Landry, M.D.
Obstetrics & Gynecology